About

Monday, January 12, 2015












Hola my name is Mare and I am a puertorriqueña.   Mami New "Blogger" My blog is dedicated to sharing my experience about living abroad, motherhood, travel, and creative things. After 31 years living in a little Caribbean island call Puerto Rico, my husband, Francois Flamand, got a job offer to work in Panamá City, Panamá.

My first impression about this news was this it was exciting but at the same time nervous.  The idea of live in another country was scaring for me.  Now that I’m living in Panamá, I am gratefully for the opportunity and now I know people for all around the world. I am Political Science grad and lover of photography, music, nature, art, and different cultures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |